It always starts with the question, “What’s your plan?”
When you were young, everyone gets excited to ask you what you wanted to become. As you get older, you get more specific question such as: “How do you see yourself five years from now?”
During that time, you gave the best answer you have. It may come true to others, but some would fail their expectation. This may be because people change, so does your goals in life. People tend to explore their skills, interests and abilities over time. This exploration can help you decide your action plans to find you a career suited to your personality and over all being.
There are steps to Career Planning:
- Ask yourself what you wanted to become. Start to evaluate your interests and skills to assist you in making the right choice for a career.
- Explore your strengths and weaknesses.
- Set your goals and finalize your decision.
- Educate yourself, learn from teaching and experiences.
- Put your decision into effect.
You are responsible for the path you choose. With Going MILES, we have workshops to help you succeed in life. We have motivational speakers to discuss with you anything about career development through workshops.
Give us a call now at 1-855-714-0387, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org